Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Still Here Zine Update 04/13/10

Yo so I hope people are still digging what I'm putting up here. It seems like there's been a pretty good response to most things. I hope you're liking it, and if you have any comments or complaints leave a comment or email me.

In other news, I fixed the For All Time recordings so they are now of a downloadable size. If you're from Charlottesville, especially, you should make sure you have that. Actually everyone should, it's sort of the first draft of Permanent but harder and a little bit late-90s metalcore-y. Now that I'm thinking about it, if you want to know what Charlottesville's been all about, make sure you check out at least The Landlords, For All Time, Vomit Up Blood, like Shin Kick or Full Court Press, and now Total Wreck, those are some of the most important Cville bands at a glance. Or just click the Charlottesville tag over on the right. Do it, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment