Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Still Here Zine Update 12/9/09

Hey, so I've been doing this for almost a month now, and I feel like it's going pretty well. People have been downloading a little bit, and most people have been pretty positive on it.

I just wanted to let you all know that anyone can leave comments, even if you don't have a blog of your own. You can even leave them anonymously, though I'm not sure why you'd want to. Basically, I'm just encouraging you to let me know what you think about this, and what you think could be better. After all, this is for the readers more than anything else.

Should I put up different genres of music? I've pretty much just been doing stuff I'm into thusfar. Should I do more recent stuff, like review albums that have just come out? Let me know. I could also do an 80s upload segment, if anyone is interested. I could do show/band reviews, etc, too.

I've got finals for the next couple days, and then I'm heading back to Charlottesville for a month, where I don't really get good internet access, so I don't know how much I'll be able to get done for a while. So please, any requests or anything, drop me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. So far so good. I think it might be sweet if you put up upcoming show info on bands you are writing on. Keep it up, really enjoying the whole site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I can do that if there's anyone touring around that I've reviewed. I'll look into that. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete